#1 Heating & Air Conditioning Contractor in Orfordville, WI With Over 180 5-Star Reviews
Residential & Commercial Heating & Cooling Experts in Orfordville
Heating and Air Conditioning Service in Orfordville
During Wisconsin’s freezing winters and humid summers, a good heating and cooling system is a must. Regular repairs are necessary to keep your HVAC system working efficiently and avoid inconvenient breakdowns.
Rock Valley Services, Inc. provides outstanding air conditioning and heating repair in Orfordville, WI, and the surrounding areas! Call our highly trained professionals at 608-247-4949 if your heating or cooling system is acting up.
Furnace Repair in Orfordville, WI
Furnaces undergo daily wear and tear during the winter months and little use over the summer. If your furnace shows signs of any of the below problems, schedule an appointment for heating and air conditioning repair service in Orfordville.
- Gas odors. A malfunctioning heat exchanger can leak gas or carbon monoxide, which can be extremely dangerous.
- Insufficient heating or airflow. Dirty filters are a leading cause of poor heating. Clogged ducts and a faulty thermostat can also contribute to the problem.
- Unusual noises. A damaged fan motor can make clanking, whistling, or scraping noises.
- Inconsistent power. A furnace should automatically turn on when sensing the air temperature is below the thermostat level. It may mistakenly turn off because of a broken flame sensor or clogged air filter.
We’ll send a technician to thoroughly inspect your furnace, identify the problem, and quote the cost of the necessary repair. Of course, a repair can only go so far if the furnace is too old or rundown. In that case, we’ll recommend replacing it with a newer, more efficient model.
Boiler Repair in Orfordville, WI
Boilers typically require less upkeep than furnaces as boilers are water-powered, not motor-powered. Boilers lack air filters that need cleaning. Nonetheless, it’s wise to get your boiler inspected once a year before winter.
A boiler lasts longer than a furnace, up to 30 years. However, it is more expensive to replace than a furnace.
Contact us right away if you notice any of these boiler-related problems:
- Frozen pipes. Since boilers use water, frigid temperatures can make the pipes in your home freeze and potentially burst.
- Leaks. Boilers can leak due to damaged pipes or valves. A leak can cause the boiler to short-circuit.
Besides doing repairs, we can help you choose and install a new boiler that to last for decades.
AC Repair in Orfordville, WI
Is your air conditioner not cooling efficiently, making disruptive noises, or providing little airflow? We can treat these problems with prompt heating and air conditioning service in Orfordville!
We’ll send a trained technician to your home who can quickly determine the problem and offer a solution. We never recommend replacing your unit unless replacement costs less than repairs.
These are just a few AC problems we’ve corrected:
- Leaks. A clogged drain line, overflowing drip pan, or leaking coolant can cause this problem.
- Insufficiently cool air. A dirty air filter can impede the passage of cool air. A faulty thermostat or an eroded coil can also block airflow.
- Abnormal noises. A defective AC will make hissing or banging noises, usually due to a broken motor.
- Lack of air quality. A good AC should filter out air irritants. Dirt trapped inside the unit can hinder this filtering mechanism.
AC Installation in Orfordville, WI
An AC unit commonly lasts about 10 to 15 years. If your unit is that old and regularly breaking down, replacing it might be more cost effective than repairs. Fortunately, newer AC models are more energy-efficient and can help save you money in the long run.
Not sure what type of AC model works best for your home? Let us assess your home to give you some recommendations. We’ll also address your pricing and installation questions.
Before installing a new AC unit, we safely remove the old unit. We then carefully inspect the ductwork to prepare it for the new unit. After installing the new unit, we do several test runs to ensure its proper functioning. We don’t leave your property until you’re 100% satisfied with the model and our installation job.
The following are popular models we’ve installed:
- Central AC system. This system uses ducts throughout the walls to evenly heat and cool any size of home.
- Window unit. A window unit is a good choice for a smaller dwelling such as an apartment. You can also add a window unit to a room for extra cooling.
- Ductless mini-split system. This efficient system cools individual areas of the home. It’s a great choice if certain rooms tend to get warmer than others. As its name implies, this system doesn’t rely on ducts but multiple units placed throughout the home.
When you need first-rate heating and air conditioning repair service in Orfordville, call Rock Valley Services, Inc. at 608-247-4949!
Reasons to Choose Us
Why Choose Us
Call or Text Us Today!